Chalet Matsuzaka proposes you two bedrooms on the 1st floor styled with a touch of Japan “Washitsu” with tatami inlays, shoji style curtains, bamboo parquet and decorations from Japan:
- Fuji n°1 is a twin or double room with two 90x200cm beds (accessible for people with reduced mobility)
- Asama n°2 is a king size double with a 160x200cm bed.
Located opposite to the Matsuzaka Japanese Spa on the 1st floor, these two “Hayashi” (forest rooms) are both 25m² and equipped with a shower room with toilet and sink and south facing terraces (« Fuji n°1 » has a limited view of the mountains and overlooks the garden).
These bedrooms have more generous living areas, large south facing balconies, large en-suite bathrooms equipped with bath, separate showers, twin basins and a separate toilet room. There are different configurations :
- L’Aigle Rouge n°3 is our large 40m2 family room with a KING SIZE double 160x200cm bed and two 80x190cm singles as well as a smaller 70x150cm bed for a little one. This room can be configured in different ways for a family of 4.
- Mont Pourri n°4 is a 30m2 double room for 2 adults with a KING SIZE 160x200cm bed.
- Bellevarde n°5, Foglietta n°6 and L’Averne n°7 are three 35m2 triple rooms which can be configured with doubles and/or triple beds.
Moving up to the 3rd and top floor of the chalet you’ll find three Junior Mansard Suite bedrooms, why not treat yourself to the best views and make the most of your holidays in La Rosiere. Taking full advantage of the height under the roof with beamed ceilings, large windows and large terrace balconies. All are south facing with exceptional 180°views over the valley from Ste Foy in the east, the Tignes barrage to the La Plagne ski area to the west.
- Snowdon n°8 a double junior suite with a KING size bed (40m²) for 2 adults (additional beds can be added for small children).
- Ben Nevis n°9 a duplex suite with a KING size bed (40m²) for 2 adults and a mezzanine (12m²) with 2 single beds (90×200) for a further 2 children or 2 adults.
- Scafell Pike n°10 a very spacious suite (40m²) with a QUEEN size double bed and a separate curtained off area (20m2) “the den” for two or three small children (under 10s) with futon style beds (80×190).
All the Mansard rooms are equipped with large bathrooms featuring whirlpool baths, large showers, twin stone basins and a living space to relax and unwind.